Public Procurement Expert (determined contract 2 years)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Public Procurement Expert (determined contract 2 years) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University degree with a relevant major (administrative sciences finance, political science or law);
• Experience in the public tenders domain ( either in a public institution, either in private company)
• Certificate of public acquisitions expert is mandatory (CNFPA/ANC)
• Proficiency in English, both verbal and written;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Knowledge of the public procurement legislation;
• Able to liaise with all levels of staff and management (involves daily contact with all levels of office personnel);
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements.
• To perform verification of compliance documentation (with the legal provisions in force in the field of public procurement).
• Analysis of the conditions for qualification or eligibility in the acquisition documentation;
• Review and clarify the conditions for participation in the acquisition;
• The formulation of requests for clarification;
• Identification of experts needed for the tender;
• Fill in the tender related documents, including preparation of the technical and financial offer;
• Preparation of tender file;
• Submission of tenders at the contracting authority;
• Attendance at the opening of tenders at the contracting authority;
• Follow the tender until award or rejection;
• Support the preparation of appeals;
• Ongoing monitoring of legislative changes on public procurement;
• Prepare proposals for private companies.