Marketing and Event Specialist
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• 3 years of relevant marketing experience/ event management;
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or other relevant marketing qualifications;
• Creative and innovative approach;
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills;
• Ability to coordinate multiple marketing projects;
• Proactive, adaptable and driven.
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to delivery.
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet expectations.
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Managing supplier relationships
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Coordinates and executes the assigned marketing projects and other business initiatives;
• Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Manages data analysis and interpretation for the assigned projects and business initiatives;
• Plans and manages the events assigned for projects and business initiatives;
• Ensures and manages the relevant selection of individuals or companies participating in the event, inviting them and making necessary communications in connection to the event;
• Ensures the presence of marketing materials at the event;
• Coordinates and transmits the details of the event to social media;
• Performs specific post-event actions;
• Acts as an internal consultant on all marketing aspects related to the assigned projects and business initiatives