HR Admin Specialist
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
• Previous HR Admin experience is an advantage;
• “Human Resources Inspector” course – completed or in progress;
• English skills – written and spoken at an advanced level;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MS Office tools and of HR internal application (preferably People Soft);
• Attention to details;
• Good organizing and time management skills;
• Problem solving oriented;
• Team oriented person, cooperating with other functions and departments;
• Self-starter and proactive type of person.
• Prepare all necessary employment documents following Romanian legislation and internal policies;
• HR specific duties:
- Document maintenance for all HR Admin processes, keep track of all personal files;
- Make sure employment documents are signed and registered;
- Offer support for maternity process;
- Administration of medical programs for employees.
• Administrate efficiently data and processes using the internal HR application in order to increase the operational efficiency (fill-in of new hires personal info, notify the changes of employment contracts, internal transfers and other necessary updates, create new user accounts, process profile termination, etc.);
• Offer support to employees/departments/projects for using the internal HR application or for other HR admin queries;
• Ensure back-up support for: processing ePCFs, prepare related documents following internal procedures and policies, prepare payroll data input;
• Always be informed about changes in Romanian work legislation; keep informed his/her direct manager and the HR department in due time. Make the appropriate recommendation if case.
SALARY PACKAGE AND BENEFITS:
• Attractive salary package;
• Contract for unlimited period of time;
• Meal tickets and private medical subscription;
• 27 days Annual Vacation;
• Massage sessions;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Friendly, fun and young team.