Procurement Project Manager
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Global sourcing and procurement of IT-related services in category Network Solutions & Services.
- Manage and control complex sourcing projects for IT Networks category, coordinating the respective stakeholders (.,manage sourcing project could mean: TCO/ROI calculations, baselining, escalations, prepare management decisions, implementation, communication/information, alignment with purchasing procedures and policies, RFx, Market analysis, etc.)
- Consult and support business units/ OEs in strategic sourcing projects
- Represent interests of Allianz Group in negotiations and negotiate terms, conditions on contract to best criteria of quality and sustainability
- Conclusion of contracts to signature with best in class solutions
- Develop, implement and continuously improve sourcing strategy for dedicated network subcommodities
- Identify and drive standardization, pooling of demand and process optimization potentials across OEs to best leverage Allianz purchasing power
- Facilitation of purchasing models with focus on automation of tools and systems
- Conduct market research for best practice and market sourcing developments
- Conduct benchmarks running process, planning and negotiating and implementing the results
- Closely work with local OE, IT procurement teams to forecast and plan for proactive market development
- Academic degree in business, law or technical disciplines or equivalent work experience in purchasing or commercial area
- Job-related international experienced
- English: fluent in spoken and written
- Project Management skills
- Network technology knowledge
- Telecommunication Managed Services experience
- Network Technology understanding
- Strategic Procurement as a Project know-how
- Good coordination and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Job-related international experience, service oriented
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.