Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Siemens Corporate Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies. For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation.
The application simplifies cooperation between the Sales Regions and Headquarters and therefore allows quotations to be dispatched swiftly and at a high quality to the customers.
As a .NET Developer, you will participate in developing software tools, where the main purpose is to implement software solutions in web surroundings.
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing Web applications and SQL databases to support the business needs
- Maintaining and enhancing current applications and databases
- Resolving issues during the test and preparation phase until the product is active, and subsequently during maintenance
- Reviewing implemented technical solutions, documenting lessons learned and recommending appropriate improvements
- You have an educational background as Software Engineer or similar, combined with a thorough knowledge of Web and SQL programming
- You are experienced in C# and ASP.NET (MVC and Web Forms)
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Good working knowledge of SQL principles as well as experience in working with relational database systems such as MS SQL or T-SQL
- Familiarity with TDD and Agile development is a plus
- Result-oriented and quality-conscious and you have a structured and systematic approach to your work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced English or German skills/ both verbal and written
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
- Attractive compensation package and work climate
- Food vouchers
- Yearly bonus system
- Private health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications