Java Developer (mid/ senior)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Siemens Corporate Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer (mid/ senior) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies. For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation.
A software component catalogue application - designed to work with FOSSology.
The Application is a liferay portal to maintain your projects / products and the software components within.
It can send files to the open source license scanner FOSSology for checking the license conditions and maintain license information.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementation of Change Requests and new features
- Know-How Transfer through a workshop by an external service
- Develop the full stack of a web application
- Work closely with team members to support the software throughout the entire development lifecycle and deliver open source software
- Give input on possible directions of future development
- Communicate and coordinate with the team and external collaborators
- Experience in developing web applications in Java EE (JPA, JMS, Web Services)
- Good knowledge of Groovy, Spock, Jenkins, Maven, Subversion (SVN)
- Understanding of common web technologies
- Familiarity with Liferay Portal
- Familiarity with git/Github, Virtualbox, Vagrant, Docker, CouchDB
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
- Attractive compensation package and work climate
- Food vouchers
- Yearly bonus system
- Private health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications