HR Specialist with German
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
Your role and team:
You will work within our Global Engagement & Mobility Solutions (GEMS) department, providing administrative support for our employee’s work abroad in cooperation with our Frankfurt team.
What is GEMS about? When BearingPoint employees are travelling abroad for business purposes, there are certain policies and rules that have to be followed to avoid or limit potential immigration and tax risks for both the individuals and BearingPoint. GEMS implements, coordinates and follows tax, immigration and social security compliance processes for cross border project employees firm wide.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- HR/Finance background
- Strong communicator
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Attention to Detail
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Global mind-set, international experience/experience in international firm.
The new colleague will participate in an on-the-job training in Frankfurt for the first 3-4 weeks.
- Run and assemble necessary reports from travel & expense data
- Request and assemble compensation details from HR departments and prepare data for tax/payroll calculations
- Check entries in payroll system against delivered payroll file
- Prepare and provide data for various other annual and monthly reporting purposes
- Prepare confirmation letters, application forms and other documents related to the tax and social security administration for cross border employees
- Prepare and coordinate intercompany invoicing process in relation to for vendor services
- Assist the firm wide cross border project review project
- Visa Support & Coordination: advise employees on process, prepare required documents, coordinate with visa agency and employees and firm-wide stakeholders
- Tracking and filing of information and documents in appropriate database
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You can expect versatile and interesting assignments and very good educational opportunities.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers.