HR Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs HR Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
Your role and team:
You will work within our Global Engagement & Mobility Solutions (GEMS) department, providing administrative support for our employee’s work abroad in cooperation with our Frankfurt team.
What is GEMS about? When BearingPoint employees are travelling abroad for business purposes, there are certain policies and rules that have to be followed to avoid or limit potential immigration and tax risks for both the individuals and BearingPoint. GEMS implements, coordinates and follows tax, immigration and social security compliance processes for cross border project employees firm wide.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- HR/Finance background
- Strong communicator
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Attention to Detail
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Global mind-set, international experience/experience in international firm.
The new colleague will participate in an on-the-job training in Frankfurt for the first 3-4 weeks.
- Run and assemble necessary reports from travel & expense data
- Request and assemble compensation details from HR departments and prepare data for tax/payroll calculations
- Check entries in payroll system against delivered payroll file
- Prepare and provide data for various other annual and monthly reporting purposes
- Prepare confirmation letters, application forms and other documents related to the tax and social security administration for cross border employees
- Prepare and coordinate intercompany invoicing process in relation to for vendor services
- Assist the firm wide cross border project review project
- Visa Support & Coordination: advise employees on process, prepare required documents, coordinate with visa agency and employees and firm-wide stakeholders
- Tracking and filing of information and documents in appropriate database
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You can expect versatile and interesting assignments and very good educational opportunities.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers.