Senior iOS Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Senior iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• Minimum 3 years technical experience.
• Solid understanding of OO programming and design patterns, you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
• Working experience in iOS development and a deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, C/C++.
• Familiar with iOS SDK (Foundation, UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, etc.).
• Good experience with REST Web services and Networking frameworks.
• In-depth knowledge of application distribution and App Store submission (certificate management, Apple Developer account, iTunes Connect).
• Familiar with dependency managers for Swift and Objective-C (CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, etc.).
• Familiar with main iOS design patterns.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including Unit Tests.
• Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum).
• It's a plus experience with MQTT.
• It's a plus experience with Hybrid frameworks and Web technologies (HTML/JS, Cordova, PhoneGap).
• English: Advanced.
• Work together with development team to define software architecture and specifications
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver bug free features
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Work on improving application performance and stability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.