Microsoft Systems Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs Microsoft Systems Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
We are looking for a Microsoft System Specialist who is responsible for delivering a highly developed, performant and stable Microsoft platform to a company of 800+ IT specialists.
The role also involves providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems.
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Must have expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365 environment and Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
• Proficient skills in Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Windows 10, SCCM, WSUS, Active Directory
• Good experience with HP ProLiant servers, VMWare ESXi and Veeam technologies and are preferred
• Good experience with network infrastructure services and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Proxy).
• Experience with desktops and laptops hardware from HP, Dell and Lenovo
• Experience with MAC operating system and Apple devices.
• Familiarity with a wide range of standard computer hardware and software applications.
• Will be considered a plus IT certifications (e.g. Microsoft Office Specialist, Microsoft Certified Professional)
• Have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive;
• Have a good sense of humor;
• Are self-motivated in order to achieve consistently high quality results;
• Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the customer
• Good command of English, both spoken and written
What we’re looking for?
• Provides support and solutions for all Information Technology products and services to end users and clients from Metro Systems Romania head office.
• Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing end users regarding software or hardware functionality and IT policy.
• Determines the most effective manner to resolve the technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
• Records problem information into the ticketing system. Updates tickets with appropriate entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
• Deployment of computers, monitors, telephones, printers and other IT equipment.
• Management of control access and time attendance system.
• Hardware “break-fix" and service & management of various fleets of IT equipment.
• Assist with audio & video hardware and software configuration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Resolves Level 1 and Level 2 tickets. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support units and systems engineers for further resolution.
• Provides technical installation, configuration and maintenance of server and storage hardware.
• Maintains and administers file server operating requirements for file and application server needs
• Assures the highest level of security by patching local desktop clients and servers (Microsoft Operating System patching and McAfee antivirus solution management).
• Evaluates and monitors performance of hardware (desktops, laptops, servers) and propose appropriate actions
• Plans and documents modifications and enhancements to server hardware and software
• Create and maintain documentation and procedures for all relevant technical aspects
• Works collaboratively with product verticals and professional units from Metro Systems in integrating data and communications networks.
• Occasional travel required to support off-site meetings from a technology perspective (e.g. connectivity) and/or to perform hardware and software maintenance.
• Assists in inventorying and mapping desktop and server equipment.
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.