SAP Technical Support L2
Kepler-Rominfo is one of the leading Romanian IT companies, providing software services, solutions and products to an ever-increasing number of customers worldwide. With a continuous turnover increase, Kepler-Rominfo has reached today more than 200 high-level software consultants, able to cover a large area of technical and functional requirements.
Kepler-Rominfo became part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We're proud to be here, and we invite you to join us!.
Technical Level 2 Support position requires very high levels of technical depth to troubleshoot the problems that may occur in banking applications/ modules for customer & sales workplaces/ CRM applications based on SAP platform.
• SAP tools and other 3rd party tools;
• ABAP from Rel. 7.x upwards;
• Oracle-SQL based on Oracle V11.x and/or Oracle V12.x;
• Development skills are not required but will be helpful.
• Support L2 background
• University degree
• Fluency in English
• Analyzing tickets in HP Business Service Manager and develop solutions as well as consulting the 3rd/4th level support on issues (eg. incidents, problems and service requests), batch files
• Atomic (UC4) job control scripts and database content by using Monitoring tools
• Analyze customer problems & service requests and resolve them within agreed service levels.
• Use troubleshooting/ debugging techniques and tools to analyze technical problems.
• Engage Development teams for issues that need a resolution through code fixes.
• Provide feedback to the Development Team on Product feature enhancements. Provide Test cases to the Test Team.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Discounts for gym and massage
• Financial support for training on latest technologies and project management as well as professional certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500