Java developer with AngularJS
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Java Developer with Angular JS
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications;
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
- In this context, these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode, depending on their importance;
- Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group. Innovative solutions will always be studied and discuss to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements;
- Maintaining a good relationship with technical operations teams.
A little about You:
- You have experience with Hibernate, Tomcat, RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- You have good understanding of IT porjects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, French is a plus.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.