(Junior) Professional (f/m) IT Support & Helpdesk
- Support for the strategic and technical development of IT
- Creation and implementation of advanced IT concepts
- Assisting in the administration of the existing system landscape
- Development of IT infrastructure
- Further development of IT processes and standards
- Activities in the Helpdesk, 1st level support (remote)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- First practical experience in the operation of LAN, WLAN and VPN networks
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure sectors, such as Microsoft Server, Client, Exchange, antivirus, Security
- Very good knowledge of German, good knowledge of English
- Team player with high communication skills
- High motivation and willingness to learn
MHP Consulting Romania offers customers from all over the world an extensive range of IT services. From its headquarter in Cluj Napoca, MHP Romania offers - with its team of over 100 employees – services ranging from application management to process integration to customized developments since its foundation in January 2014.
MHP Consulting Romania is a subsidiary of the German process and IT consultancy firm Mieschke Hofmann und Partner GmbH (MHP - A Porsche Company), which was founded in 1996. MHP has been involved in the Romanian market already since 2010 with partners in the area of software development. Our successful market presence and the continued international orientation strengthened the decision to set up a location onsite in Romania.For our targeted growth we are looking for Young & Senior Professionals. It is important to sustain our growth in Romania and to find people that fit us both professionally and personally.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
We are aiming for a dynamic, diverse and sustainable growth of the MHP in Cluj Napoca. Therefor the positions we are posting online have a general, wide-range, broad character.