C/ C++ & Java (middle experienced) Developer Engineer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following is desired:
• Experience of automotive electronic systems, including software and hardware
• Working experience in a requirement driven process ideally with Atlassian suite
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills (English language)
• Experience of working in a global team environment
• Good embedded understanding – the job requires working with HW platforms
• Good C programming and Java
• Ideally experience with Eclipse frameworks
- Engineers will join an already existing team as developers but they will have a large contribution on product definition.
This vacancy is within BU Automotive, BL AMP (Automotive Microcontrollers & Processors), Engineering group.
As the complexity of the AMP platforms differs from the one presented in MCU area the look and feel of the tools along with main functionality goals will be similar.
The Unified Configuration Tool SW developer engineer is responsible for creating a configuration easy to use tool for configuring and programming our next generation devices. She/he is responsible for developing and maintaining the configuration tool based on Eclipse.
You can put your personal touch on the project by being involved in the design and development of the product.
The specific job role will include:
• Contributing to the definition of the tool
• Working with other engineers and design groups to establish and implement the features in each development tool product
• Know and understand debug technologies well including multicore, cross-triggering
• Experience with SoC architectures and embedded programming capable of understanding a technical specification
• Good knowledge of C
• Java programming experience- basic knowledge
• Experience with modeling data via xml schemas
• Experience and knowledge with following technologies is a plus:
o SWT – Standard Widget Toolkit,
o EMF- Eclipse Modeling Framework,
o RAP- Remote Application Platform,
Perks and benefits:
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of new technologies;
• Knowledge-sharing workshops;
• We offer a personal HR consultant helping you with your career path and your learning and development objectives;
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
• Flexible working time;
• Work-from-home days;
• We offer private healthcare;
• We hold fun activities (Rinf Tech Olympics) and parties throughout the year;
• Fitness centers discounts;
• Sports activities & other company events;
• A fun entertainment corner with air-hokey, billiard and foosball;
• Free Bookster account;
• And…fresh fruits & free coffee 😊