People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
In your role, you will be involved in planning, designing and implementing support for new boards and processors, hands-on development in an Agile environment.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is a needed:
• Strong experience with Java and C Embedded programming language
• Being able to use and configure bootloaders, familiar with flash memory programming
Any of the following aspects will bring an advantage to your application:
• Experience with ARMv8 architecture
• Experience developing Eclipse plug-ins
Your technical background should demonstrate:
• Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science /Electrical Engineering