Social Media Representative - Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Social Media Representative - Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• University/Degree educated (not a must);
• Good English knowledge is a must;
• Excellent writing skills in Italian is a must;
• Good understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr Google+ etc.;
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, build and maintain relationships;
• Customer orientation.
- As an engaged representative for airline the Social Media Representative answers questions coming in through various communication channels. He gives general information, support and service in an effective and engaged way primarily to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction via the different Social Media channels.
- The Social Media Representative monitors the different Social Media channels in order to ensure that the online reputation of airline stays in line with the desired brand position within the set guidelines.
- The Social Media Representative is responsible for the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media. His work is to create answers that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. This form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media.
You will receive:
- Opportunity to join and shape a young team, newly developed in Bucharest;
- Permanent labor contract;
- Medical subscription, meal tickets, travel allowance;
- Access to performance bonus scheme.
- First day of work will be on 15th January.
1.06.00 to 15.00
2.14.00 to 23.00
3. 22.00 to 07.00.