Customer Support Officer for Norway - Gzira, Malta
FERRATUM IS A PIONEER IN THE FIELD OF FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY AND MOBILE CONSUMER LENDING.
Since 2005, the company has expanded its operations into more than 20 countries across Europe, North America and the APAC region. Ferrate Group’s headquarters are in Helsinki, Finland and the company is listed in the Prime Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
WITH OUR EU BANKING LICENSE AND OUR ESTABLISHED BIG DATA TECHNOLOGY, we are poised to establish ourselves as a leading mobile bank at the cutting edge of the digital revolution in the banking sector. Our aim is to be at the forefront of the mobile revolution in banking. Our main focus is on simple mobile solutions that satisfy every expectation of our customers. With Ferratum Group, your smartphone becomes a mobile bank.
• Previous working experience in a similar environment.
• Fluent in both English and Norwegian oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
• Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Computer skills
• Team player and customer oriented
• Willingness to learn and expand horizons
• Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
• Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
• Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products
Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the company’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information;
• Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct;
• Keeping records as required;
• Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
* Cancelling and temporary / permanent blocking of cards on customer request
• Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat or any other agreed communication channel);
• Providing support with invoicing
• Assistance with administrative tasks in accordance with the company´s policies, procedures and instructions;
• Communication and close cooperation with country co-ordinators and other departments;
• Other related ad hoc duties that may be assigned by the company from time to time.
• The opportunity to work in a dynamically evolving company;
• Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
• Professional and attentive environment;
• Other company benefits,