IT Business Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Analyst – Regulatory Reporting active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Business Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department. Within the BSC, the Finance Solutions Center ensures in particular the evolutions and the smooth functioning of the application EII / Reg international reports, which aims to produce the regulatory reporting on an individual basis of some subsidiaries of the Company Group general.
Your role in a Nutshell:
· Ensure quality operation of the IT Regulatory Reporting solution, in close collaboration with the project management and the various stakeholders
· Will have to be able to individually carry out opportunity studies and produce scoping notes in relation to multiple entities of the Group (IT and business, in Central or in the pillars)
· Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool.
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing.
A little about you:
· You have functional and business knowledge related to accounting and regulatory reporting
· You have technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT:
· Very good skills on Excel; SQL knowledge (medium level); technologies such as a XML or e.g. XBRL.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.