Retail Account Manager – 12 months
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Retail Account Manager – 12 months active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team:
• University degree in finance/banking/economics;
• Very good communication skills;
• Team player, organized person, accurate, selling skills;
• Client oriented, sales experience is a plus.
Stay connected with existing individuals and SME clients and connect with new ones, based on high tech products and services and helped by a skilled team; also, the team is involved in different projects that gives the opportunity to learn new things from other areas.
• Overall responsibility for managing retail clients’ relationships, offering clients banking products, in line with the policy in place for Retail clients sector.
• Promote the ING retail banking offer to all retail clients addressing the branch directly;
• Responsible for professionally representing the bank during the relationship/products opening process;
• Availability to travel onsite ( Private/ SME Clients)
• Ensure a proper identification of the client - according with the ING guidelines and also with the local regulatory authority;
• Ensure clients receive the proper documentation for relationship/product opening; responsible to ensure that all relevant client documentation is correct and complete (including authorised signatures);
• Offer competent advise to clients on banking products and services, in order to optimally meet their needs and requirements;
• Offer competent advise to clients in using the ING’s terminals (ATM+, AST);
• Maintain relationships with the Offices in the respective geographical area;
• Maintain the existing client relationships and ensures that clients are fully served;
• Promote the retail offer to ING corporate clients by means of presentations addressed to the employees of these clients, in co-ordination with the branch manager, as per the latter request;
• Deal with VIP and/or PWMT clients and key individual clients allocated to the branch;
• Responsible for maintaining up to date and complete client files, including copies of the relevant legal documentation, call reports, correspondence, etc.