Retail Account Manager – 12 months
ING Romania is part of ING Group, a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. We draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments.
ING Romania was established in 1994 and pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporates. In 2004, it extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING Software Development Center in Bucharest, is a global hub for technology & innovation, developing scalable IT solutions across ING, in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets etc. Now a key Transformer in the field of technology, ING Software Development Center started as a Profile Center of Excellence, but has rapidly grown into a global hub and the main provider of IT solutions for ING Group. The hub was opened in 2015 and it is currently working with 11 countries.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
What you bring to the team:
• University degree in finance/banking/economics;
• Very good communication skills;
• Team player, organized person, accurate, selling skills;
• Client oriented, sales experience is a plus.
Stay connected with existing individuals and SME clients and connect with new ones, based on high tech products and services and helped by a skilled team; also, the team is involved in different projects that gives the opportunity to learn new things from other areas.
• Overall responsibility for managing retail clients’ relationships, offering clients banking products, in line with the policy in place for Retail clients sector.
• Promote the ING retail banking offer to all retail clients addressing the branch directly;
• Responsible for professionally representing the bank during the relationship/products opening process;
• Availability to travel onsite ( Private/ SME Clients)
• Ensure a proper identification of the client - according with the ING guidelines and also with the local regulatory authority;
• Ensure clients receive the proper documentation for relationship/product opening; responsible to ensure that all relevant client documentation is correct and complete (including authorised signatures);
• Offer competent advise to clients on banking products and services, in order to optimally meet their needs and requirements;
• Offer competent advise to clients in using the ING’s terminals (ATM+, AST);
• Maintain relationships with the Offices in the respective geographical area;
• Maintain the existing client relationships and ensures that clients are fully served;
• Promote the retail offer to ING corporate clients by means of presentations addressed to the employees of these clients, in co-ordination with the branch manager, as per the latter request;
• Deal with VIP and/or PWMT clients and key individual clients allocated to the branch;
• Responsible for maintaining up to date and complete client files, including copies of the relevant legal documentation, call reports, correspondence, etc.