Compensation and Benefits Process Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Compensation and Benefits Process Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The primary function of the GBS EU Compensation and Benefits Process Lead is to coordinate the implementation of compensation and benefits programs and policies for a dedicated group of countries in Europe in close partnership with Total Reward COE and other GBS Total Rewards team members. Additionally, this role will act as Project Manager for the identified continuous improvement initiatives in all Total Rewards areas.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Ensure compensation and benefits programs for the assigned countries are managed and administered in line with Global and European reward strategy, policies & processes
- Ensures the proper administration of annual compensation cycle, including MRP creation and validation, salary survey submission, Job matching process, MPA and AIP cycles and the out of cycle increase process, in partnership with KEU Compensation Lead.
- Coordinates the Job Evaluation Process in Europe for Global Levels according to business requirements as communicated by the direct manager for the assigned countries, in partnership with KEU Compensation Lead.
- Ensures a proper deployment of benefits processes and implementation and communication of new/updated programs guided by the COE for the assigned countries in partnership with EU Benefits and Pension Lead.
- Ensures benefits and pension programs are managed and administered in line with European reward strategy for the assigned countries, in partnership with EU Benefits and Pension Lead.
- Work with the COE Total Rewards and the business to ensure continuous improvement of compensation and benefits processes are deployed according to Project plans.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field
- 4-5 years of relevant experience (working with reward strategy, philosophy and principles, European Rewards practices and polices)
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Continuous Improvement mind-set
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong customer orientation
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The incumbent must be able to adapt to a changing environment with varying workload levels while accomplishing daily work, meeting deadlines and managing unexpected, urgent requests and issues.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.