Technical Support Specialist
Avangate powers modern Digital Commerce, finally solving the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies.Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• 2-3 years of previous software technical support experience in a helpdesk environment is preferred;
• Being able to use a browser console to check elements or errors in web-pages;
• DeBugging, troubleshooting and bug reporting;
• E-Commerce concepts represents a plus;
• Understanding of software development and support lifecycles;
• APIs knowledge;
• Good understanding of how CDNs, IPs, servers and browsers work;
• Good Microsoft Excel knowledge, be able to handle CSV files;
• Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Time management skills, used to prioritize tasks and workflow;
• Good memory, willing and able to learn quickly new information and skills;
• Client oriented, excellent communication skills;
• Able to work as part of a global team;
• Keen to learn through on the job training, but also formal training and personal study;
• Proactivity, diplomacy, initiative.
• Responsible to interface with customers via Live chat and Help desk tickets to address and resolve T1 and T2 technical and product support inquiries;
• Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of Company`s products and services;
• Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine;
• Dispatch to other internal groups or escalate if needed;
• Diagnose and resolve customer problems;
• Report and track faults throughout the support process;
• Collect, interpret and communicate customer priorities and feedback regarding system design and performance to other internal teams;
• Take ownership of escalated issues and follow through to resolution;
• Work in internal projects designed for account setup/development.
• Able to organize and present features/product demos in special cases.
• Be able to participate in calls meant to resolve escalations.
• Available to work in day and night shifts, including weekends and public holidays. We offer 24/7/365 support.
• Young, dynamic team and international work environment;
• Attractive financial and benefits package;
• Paid lunch every day with your colleagues;
• Healthcare services for you through private medical subscription.