Technical Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active
View all jobs Technical Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Avangate powers modern Digital Commerce, finally solving the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies.Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• 2-3 years of previous software technical support experience in a helpdesk environment is preferred;
• Being able to use a browser console to check elements or errors in web-pages;
• DeBugging, troubleshooting and bug reporting;
• E-Commerce concepts represents a plus;
• Understanding of software development and support lifecycles;
• APIs knowledge;
• Good understanding of how CDNs, IPs, servers and browsers work;
• Good Microsoft Excel knowledge, be able to handle CSV files;
• Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Time management skills, used to prioritize tasks and workflow;
• Good memory, willing and able to learn quickly new information and skills;
• Client oriented, excellent communication skills;
• Able to work as part of a global team;
• Keen to learn through on the job training, but also formal training and personal study;
• Proactivity, diplomacy, initiative.
• Responsible to interface with customers via Live chat and Help desk tickets to address and resolve T1 and T2 technical and product support inquiries;
• Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of Company`s products and services;
• Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine;
• Dispatch to other internal groups or escalate if needed;
• Diagnose and resolve customer problems;
• Report and track faults throughout the support process;
• Collect, interpret and communicate customer priorities and feedback regarding system design and performance to other internal teams;
• Take ownership of escalated issues and follow through to resolution;
• Work in internal projects designed for account setup/development.
• Able to organize and present features/product demos in special cases.
• Be able to participate in calls meant to resolve escalations.
• Available to work in day and night shifts, including weekends and public holidays. We offer 24/7/365 support.
• Young, dynamic team and international work environment;
• Attractive financial and benefits package;
• Paid lunch every day with your colleagues;
• Healthcare services for you through private medical subscription.