IT Recruitment Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lugera & Makler active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Recruitment Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
• Gregarious and fun, always finds a way to get along and a subject to talk about. Loves to talk, but prefers to listen and has a keen eye for details.
• Spick and span in your work, always knowing your projects just like the back of your hand.
• Fluent speaker of Boolean.
• Know your way around PHP, Java, C++ and all of a kind so that you spot the best the perfect candidates.
• Understand and speak English just like your mother tongue.
• Passion for recruitment & technology and nice to have at least 1 year of IT recruitment experience;
Client Relationship Management
• Conduct day to day interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner;
• Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process.
Candidate Relationship Management
• Develop & implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools;
• Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition;
• Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process;
• Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates;
• Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback.
• Source, select and screen appropriate candidates to be evaluated by hiring manager;
• Conduct interviews using the client’s interviewing methodology and ensure minimum competencies requirements are fulfilled by candidates;
• Act as ongoing candidate relationship manager by interacting with and influencing prospects and candidates;
• Extend offers of employment to selected candidates.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential. Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 4 weeks.