Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
General profile: either a current HR Manager (who have management experience) or a Senior Payroll officer (that had coaching experiences) and that wants to go in a management position.
Best fit: a current payroll manager.
Languages: oEnglish, other language is a plus but not compulsory
- Knows the payroll processes and their consequences.
- Oral Communication skills and good presentation
- Fit the Amaris’ Values and management system
The person will manage the payroll team (composed of 6 persons) and insure the implementation of the group processes in the different entities
- Manage the payroll team in Bucharest (integrate and train new comers, insure the recruitment depending on activity, review of the organization is necessary -> update of scope)
o Countries covered: Europe (excluding Switzerland and Belgium) + America
- Monthly reporting on the payroll integration and on the quality of the payroll process
- Being part of corporate projects to define global payroll corporate processes
- Change agent on the different entities regarding the overall payroll processes
- Push the internalization of the payroll where it’s possible and needed -> planning to be done by the new person
WE OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A YOUNG INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT FOR CHALLENGING PROJECTS AND THE POSSIBILITY TO GROW WITHIN OUR GROUP AND DEPARTMENT.