Financial Accounting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Financial Accounting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Financial Department you will provide support to the Allianz Technology Germany financial team, having the following responsibilities:
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of premium and commission in the profit and loss statement and the corresponding balance sheet for various Branches or legal entities
- Review and checks on individual insurance policy level together with local Operations departments
- Complete assigned postings, journal entries and account reconciliations/substantiation;
- Reconcile and resolve differences in intercompany transactions within the affiliated company group;
- Review of the underwriting result and the insurance technical balance sheet for legal companies or Branches together with Finance Management based on KPI’s
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume;
- Advanced experience in MS Office, especially in Excel and Access
- Experience in accounting processes and financial statements
- Experience in Insurance is considered as a plus;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- German and/or French language skills are considered a plus.
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp;
- Self-managed working style,
- Ability to take responsibility and to act solution orientated;
- Ability to deal with complex processes in a fast changing environment.
Health and Well-being:
- Weekly Fruit Day.
- WorldClass Subscription;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.