Special Pricing Analyst with Italian skills
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Special Pricing Analyst with Italian skills active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language - Italian is required
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic mentoring and coaching skills.
- Act as single point of contact for all EMEA Sales Operations requests
- Processing requests in a timely manner as agreed with Sales Organization across EMEA
- Submits and processes requests that are coming from clients, partners, sales representatives and/or commercial groups ensuring the agreed time frame.
- Process and coordinates standard and non-standard requests for a particular range of clients
- Verifies the accuracy of data contained in the requests
- necesarry authorisations for the processing of the requests
- Is well informed of the promotions, discounts and other informations which are necesary for handling the requests into the system
- Ensures the crosschecking and consolidation of financial reports
- Deliver reports and memos regarind the processed requests , orders and transactions
- Creates, documents and optimizes operational processes across EMEA