Mechanical Design Engineer – plastic parts
Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Strong 3D CAD / 2D drawing skills in Catia V5
• Plastic Molding experience
• Good knowledge of geometric dimensions and tolerances
• Communication skills in English
• Design plastic injection molds using Catia V5
• Create 2D/3D drawings and bill of materials
• Generate and manage documentation for each projects;
• Participate in design review meeting with the client
• Challenging projects for automotive industry
• Colourful working environment
• Specialized and personalized trainings
• Interesting benefits package, including: medical services, yearly bonuses