Administrative Assistant (#3018659)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Administrative Assistant (#3018659) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with excellent English skills:
• Excellent planning and communication skills;
•Good telephone manners and etiquette;
An independent result oriented with:
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• Strong initiative;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
An excellent Administrative Assistant with:
• Typically a minimum of 3 years general administrative experience (as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant);
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience;
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular);
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors;
• Sensitivity to confidential matters is required;
What will your role be?
As an Administrative Assistant you will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Your duties will include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What will your day consist of?
• You will coordinate books and confirm assigned meetings for the managers;
• You will provide administrative support (purchasing & inventory responsibility, organization of events);
• You will plan meetings and take detailed minutes;
• You will book travel arrangements;
• You will order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers;
• You will ensure that the meeting rooms are booked and invitations sent for trainings/workshops, meetings between the CoE Manager and its staff, department meetings;
• You will manage C&C department relationship with supporting functions: HR, GRE, IT;
• You will efficiently keep all the relevant documents safe and retrieve them as and when needed;
• You will be responsible for other tasks manager delegates (Timecards, Workday requisitions coordination, Coffee talk meetings coordination, etc);
How will we help your personal and professional development?
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
• It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max;
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements;
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large;
Your additional benefits package:
Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)