Junior Architect (Project Based)
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field and one architectural experience;
• Knowledge of architectural principles and techniques, legal requirements;
• Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to multi-tasking;
• A client-centered focus;
• An outgoing personality;
• A team player.
• Performs original design work using specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
• Conducts preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
• Prepares scale drawing of details required.
• Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project.
• Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
• Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, meets with requesters to determine requirements of project, analyses space utilization effectiveness, working in close collaboration with an architectural firm.