SAP Operation Specialist
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our SAP team.
Metro Systems does more than build and operate the best retail software in the world. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Our company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Metro Systems, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
What we’re looking for?
Ability to quickly become acquainted with new technologies
High analytic skills and result-orientation
Ability to handle changes competently
Strong team spirit and good communication
Skill fluency in English
You’re a great fit if you have:
• University degree with focus on information technology or comparable education
• Preferably, experience in the operation of complex environments
• Operations: Print Management, Job Scheduling, Job Monitoring, Transport Management, Backup/restore of databases, file systems and operating systems
• Operating system: Unix/Linux and command line usage including shell scripting
• Database: General knowledge of Oracle
• Operation of a complex SAP System Infrastructure.
• Technical support for our internal customers regarding SAP Technology Solutions, Job Scheduling, Monitoring, Backup/Restore,
• Output Management, SAP Patch Management, planning and implementation, SAP Transport Management, Technical 2nd and 3rd Level Support
• General knowledge of business processes in financial management (General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting)
• Monitoring of SAP applications (TWS / Control M would be a plus)
• AIX/Oracle based SAP landscapes
• SAP Net Weaver ABAP and Java Stack Interfaces (SDI - System for Data Interfaces)
• Network know-how and basic understanding of firewalls
• File transfer (SFTP)
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.