1st Level Operations Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs 1st Level Operations Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Telecom knowledge
- Problem solver
• Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance
• Monitor, perform troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and fault analysis
• Work with the application for trouble ticket management
• Maintain the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs
• Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support.
• Interpret / understand technical information and prepares technical documentation
• Working independently and within team to keep the competence and skills up to date
• Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures
• Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner (required to provide technical input in technical conference bridges)
• Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands
• Ensures first level support, preparation and consolidation of all changes performed in own competence domain area.
• Ensures the fault management process & methods, acting as a first line trouble shooter by performing a technical impact analysis of every incident.
• Apply change management process in place
• Notifies incidents to the customer, management and other possible stakeholders (client facing entities, vendors, technical support) and follows the escalation matrix
• Accountable to create a trouble ticket for any fault in the network and takes responsibility that WLA/SLA objectives that are meet.
• Expected to stay informed of current news, system information, changes and updates relevant to our user community
• The FO Technician monitors the alarms and prioritizes the service impact in case of technical issues that affect the customer’s network, both reactive as preventive
• Comply with: Trouble Ticketing Handling Process, Management Escalation Process, Critical Escalation Process, Customer Service Level Agreements, Conference Bridge Etiquette Process
• Support in developing a training plan and giving trainings for technicians at lower career stages.
• Follow instructions and recommendations from Shift Leader, Technical Coordinator and Team Leader