Office and HR Administration
in-tech este o companie inovativă din domeniul ingineriei, cu accent pe electronică şi software. Ca specialist pentru digitalizare şi dezvoltare, noi oferim producătorilor şi furnizorilor de sisteme un portofoliu de servicii cuprinzător pentru domeniile: Industrie automobilistică, Construcţii de maşini şi Sisteme de trafic.
Momentan la in-tech lucrează peste 1000 de specialişti în 12 locaţii din 7 ţări.
• Suppliers management (assessing needs and issuing orders, bills registration, suppliers qualification);
• Taking part in organizing the necessary documentation and procedures for newly hired employees
• Planning business trips, both domestic and international: prepares the necessary documentation, bookings and communicates with the beneficiaries
• Managing meal tickets orders and other employee benefits
• Welcoming visitors in a nice and polite manner and attending their requests
• Maintain the relation with the authorities
• Centralizes incoming invoices and maintains the relation with the accounting supplier
• Answering and redirecting all incoming calls, manage the company correspondence
•You have a bachelor's degree
•You are fluent in English, German skills will be a plus
•You have very good skills of MS Office
•You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
• you like to work in a team and also conduct tasks independently, are flexible and able to set priorities
• you have attention to details and accuracy in daily tasks
• you also have courage to take initiative
And most of all you are like us: friendly, motivated and a team player!
The “in-tech spirit” is something really special. in-tech stands for an outstanding work environment, team spirit and the enjoyment of work.
Good reasons why we received the “Germany’s Best Employers” certificate each time we have participated in the Great Place To Work study.
Other benefits: flexible working hours (full time), meal tickets, private medical services.
We are looking forward to meet you! Send us your application!