Accounting Officer With Bulgarian in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Accounting Officer With Bulgarian in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in Bulgarian;
- Good understanding of English (B2);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Educational background in economics, accounting or finances;
- Experience in accounting or financial area would be a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Team spirit.
- Ensuring timely processing, recording & posting of journal entries and ensuring resolution of standard interface issues;
- Performing assigned reconciliation & resolution of reconciling items;
- Creation/definition and execution of mass allocation journals, and recurring journals;
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and bank reconciliation;
- Resolution of General Ledger enquiries;
- Archiving, Records Retention and Audit Support;
- Reconciliation and analysis of the accounts balances at the end of the month;
- Communicating with the client and internal customers concerning the processed items;
- Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing;
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures.
- Attractive benefits package;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.