SAP BI/BW Developer
Kepler-Rominfo is one of the leading Romanian IT companies, providing software services, solutions and products to an ever-increasing number of customers worldwide. With a continuous turnover increase, Kepler-Rominfo has reached today more than 200 high-level software consultants, able to cover a large area of technical and functional requirements.
Kepler-Rominfo became part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We're proud to be here, and we invite you to join us!.
• Good Business Analytical Knowledge and have good knowledge on SAP ABAP and HANA with experience to lead the team and project.
• Good Troubleshooter for BW & HANA.
• Good knowledge of documentation and testing tools.
• Good analytical skills and more over a quick learner and a good team player.
• Design and implementation of SAP BW 7.4/7.5, according to functional/technical requirements and available technology, of complex data models (incl. new modelling objects Composite Providers, Advanced DSO, Open ODS), ETL data transformations including Start/End Routines complex ABAP programming and Process Chains
• Custom application programming with ABAP, ABAP-OO.
• Working with Front End tools like HANA Design Studio, BO-Web Application Designer, Bex Analyzer, Analyzer for Office and Dashboards.
• Design and development of SAP HANA native applications: Knowledge of handling of HANA Information Views (Attribute, Analytical & Calculated Views).
• HANA Applications lifecycle management: Package, Changes and Transports.
• Coordination/communication of activities, in operations and projects, within the BI Development Team, as well as with other stakeholders.
• Developer background
• University degree
• Fluency in English
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Package for gym and massage
• Financial support for training on latest technologies and project management as well as professional certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500