Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Reconciliation Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team
• Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Economics;
• Experience: prior experience in banking is preferable;
• Good level of English, both oral and written;
• Ability to recognize problems, to identify key information, to make connections between information;
• Ability to plan, ability to establish clear objectives, ability to meet deadlines and to establish priorities;
We need you to have “can do” attitude and good communication skills while interacting with different departments within the bank.
• Perform reconciliation of Nostro accounts in foreign currencies and in RON currency, opened by ING Bank Romania to other correspondent Banks and to National Bank of Romania;
• Perform reconciliation on the accounts on which process various departments of the bank such as: PCM Settlements, Investigations, Trade, Treasury Back-Office, Cash Services;
• Perform daily verification of the confirmation messages sent by ING Bank Romania and the respective counterparties for the deals on the interbank market (Deposits, Foreign Exchange, Government Securities) in order to ensure that the transactions are settled properly (on the correct amounts , currency and rate and settlement agents agreed);
• Perform reconciliation between the systems used in the bank and prepares reports highlighting their results;
• Investigate the outstanding items/differences internally (with dedicated departments) or externally (with correspondent banks);
• Track the discrepancies until are resolved or instruct corrections to the competent departments;