Compensation & Benefits Advisor (m/f)
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will project manage the implementation of global processes for the country cluster supported and work with the Functional Experts to ensure that any changes to C&B in those countries are reflected in the work instructions, documentation and processes applied within the Shared Service Operations.
- Manage C&B Process and Country Expertise;
- Implement C&B changes, process complex and nonstandard transactions and nonstandard reporting;
- Handle complex query (eg.s tax deductions, external supplier queries)
- Manage escalations to HR BPs, managers and third parties;
- Develop the system, process and documentation knowledge of the SSO teams;
- Develop, share, manage and support the C&B process implementation for a country cluster;
- Understand country regulations; ensure changes are applied to the C&B processes in partnership with HRBPs;
- Customer Service and Project Activities;
- Ensure that all aspects of work are completed to SLA requirements;
- Ensure effective communication and customer focused behavior to enhance customer satisfaction requirements;
- Enhance use of the Case Management Tool with FAQs and process development;
- Take part in customer satisfaction reviews and projects;
- Participate in projects to develop processes, systems and standards to continuously improve service delivery;
- Education required: Degree level qualification; HR qualifications an advantage, but not prerequisite;
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level, any other European language will represent an advantage;
- Working experience: 2-3 years relevant experience;
- Good general business understanding and good customer service or HR knowledge;
- Excellent time management and organizational ability;
- Experience of large scale HR systems, ERP or complex database maintenance
- Experience of SAP HR, Payroll related systems desired;
- CRM experience desirable;
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!