Senior SAP Consultant (various modules)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Senior SAP Consultant (various modules) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Minimum 5 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects (consulting or company);
• Experience in SAP customizing and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months would be an advantage;
• Focus on industry and technology trends, multidisciplinary mindset, cross-field communication abilities;
• Fluency in English is mandatory; conversational knowledge of French is a strong advantage;
• Availability to travel internationally (the job is performed abroad).
• Responsible for analyzing, blueprinting, prototyping, implementing, testing, migrating, training, following up and providing high-end support for the module of expertise;
• Able to work with the implementation team on the client site;
• Collects change requests from customers and discusses them with Project Manager;
• Supports and conducts proposal presentations for customers;
• Assumes conceptual tasks within the module;
• Takes full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP.
What we offer:
• A great place to further develop your consulting career, cross-field and in multiple industries;
• A unique chance to develop SAP transversal skills;
• Work on exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
• Performance related bonus.