Senior SAP Consultant (various modules)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Senior SAP Consultant (various modules) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Minimum 5 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects (consulting or company);
• Experience in SAP customizing and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months would be an advantage;
• Focus on industry and technology trends, multidisciplinary mindset, cross-field communication abilities;
• Fluency in English is mandatory; conversational knowledge of French is a strong advantage;
• Availability to travel internationally (the job is performed abroad).
• Responsible for analyzing, blueprinting, prototyping, implementing, testing, migrating, training, following up and providing high-end support for the module of expertise;
• Able to work with the implementation team on the client site;
• Collects change requests from customers and discusses them with Project Manager;
• Supports and conducts proposal presentations for customers;
• Assumes conceptual tasks within the module;
• Takes full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP.
What we offer:
• A great place to further develop your consulting career, cross-field and in multiple industries;
• A unique chance to develop SAP transversal skills;
• Work on exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
• Performance related bonus.