Transition project manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Transition project manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
We are recruiting in behalf of our client, the largest independent brewer in the world with 350-years heritage.
We are challenging you to refine your professional experience in our client's Business Shared Services Center!
- Experience in GBS transitions with a focus on financial processed
- Experience in leading SMEs through all stages of transition
- Highly organized person being able to follow-up on KT tracker details and transitions risks and issues with various stakeholders
- Communicates in a manner that generates excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment to the group mission and strategies.
- Values and manages diversity, applying a leadership style that empowers and leverages an individual�s unique talents.
- Sets high standards of behavior for the organization, serves as a role model for the GBS values and work practices, and actively mentors managers/future leaders
This role will be the key business partner and single point of coordination to support GBS Romania in managing the transitions from Business Units
Assumes local leadership and coordinate the project resources in GBS RO to follow the GBS Playbook methodology. The playbook includes but is not limited to conduct training, KT, work shadowing, enabling technology, conduct business simulation & service rehearsal test, execute cutover, stabilize operations.
Manage the transition related schedules, work plans project performance & reporting, issue and risk log for the receiving entity (GBS RO)
Manage the change & communication plan ensuring that identified stakeholders have the appropriate understanding and buy-in. The plan highlights cadence, mediums, audiences, and key messages.
Build and maintain strong partnerships with peers in sending entities, and GBS RO etc.
Manages SMEs from all GBS RO towers including but limited to HR, PTP, RTR, OTC, MD during all phases of transition
Strong analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities