HR Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
HR Business Partner
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Your role in a nutshell:
- To partner with HR colleagues, key stakeholders, managers and SG European Business Services employees to deliver a HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the SG EBS.
- To ensure the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as the key interface between HR Corporate and the business.
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices across each SSC delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders colleagues and peers.
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues and topics.
- Influence Management and Leadership around the people agenda and issues.
- Responsible for performance management; talent management.
A little about you:
- Minimum knowledge of the Human Resources Management functions and Social Relationship Management tool;
- HR practices understanding ( principles, processes , rules , policies, resources);
- Performance management system knowledge;
- Management practices and consulting practice knowledge;
- HR systems knowledge;
- Comp & Ben practice knowledge (theory , surveys, job evaluation);
- Organisational development understanding, in terms of theory and practice;
- Principles and techniques of assessment knowledge ( skills , performance , training level , etc.);
- Knowledge of the process and change techniques( related to the processes review, implementing new practices , etc.);
- 4-5 years experience in human resources.
We also value:
- Strategic thinking;
- Team player, traversal cooperation;
- Communication skills;
- Coaching skills, ability to moderate difficult topics in a win-win approach;
- Time Management skills;
- Analytic and problem solving skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.