Location: Central-Eastern Europe
EMEA Center-of-Excellence, Global Operations
Johnson & Johnson HCC & Privacy
Full-time permanent contract
The Lead Specialist CEE is a core member of the Testing & Monitoring Services team of EMEA Center of Excellence (COE), reporting to the Senior Manager Central-Eastern Europe, Testing & Monitoring Services EMEA. The lead specialist is responsible for implementing and executing the Testing & Monitoring Services plans consistently with the business needs and standards developed by EMEA and Global Operations. The Lead Specialist will also be required to help in developing the said plan and will assist in COE related activities beyond testing. In addition he/she will be engaged in new focus areas such as but not limited: HCC monitoring, MAP effectiveness assessments, TPI Monitoring.
Key responsibilities of suitable applicant:
- Partners with assigned HCCO’s from all sectors and Privacy Officers (PO’s) to develop the annual and special needs testing plan
- Plans and executes testing and monitoring activities for the Operating Companies (OpCo’s) assigned in partnership with the HCCO’s and PO’s using a customized approach as necessary for the country environment.
- Communicates results with HCCOs / POs and OpCo Management and helps HCCOs / POs to develop Management Action Plans (MAP)
- Document testing results in a report/dashboard
- Helps HCCOs / POs to develop and implement monitoring controls at the Countries, including training
- Helps HCCO’s and PO’s with training as appropriate.
- Represents the region on project teams to harmonize and standardize HCC & Privacy testing protocols, processes and systems