HR Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Johnson & Johnson active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are now looking for an experienced HR Business Partner for the Bucharest location:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Full time permanent contract
HR Business Partner has responsibility for managing HR work in the country and for effective support of business goals and strategies. Create trusting, collaborative and ethical work environment for employee engagement and retention. Support and motivate business leaders in building a high performance culture in managing of Leadership Imperatives.
- Manage all regular HR activities for all 3 sectors (Consumer, Janssen & Medical Devices) as well as in the transition period during core Workday implementation, working closely with project management teams
- Lead implementation of processes, programs and policies aligned with business and other strategies, contribute to supporting achievement of business objectives by implementing efficient HR strategies and assist the company in its successful change management efforts
- Educating and training of employees about HR processes
- Continue increasing a spirit of close HR team collaboration between different sectors & geographies
- Develop and maintain employer-employee relationships that contribute to satisfactory productivity, motivation, and morale. Engage employees to reinforce J&J’s culture
- Work closely together with HR Team on shaping of new X-Sector Talent Development frames. Providing on-going feedback and measurement of performance, as well as periodic review and rating of performance
- Establish and continuously maintain detailed job descriptions, include roles, responsibilities, required skills and competencies, etc., aligned to the company’s business goals, in close cooperation with line managers
- Cooperating with Talent Acquisition in recruitment & selection process.
- Cooperating with Total Rewards in regards to benchmark data, remuneration policies and approaches, insurance framework
- Responsibility for HR effectiveness dashboards, reporting and country HR budget
- University degree is required, Specialization or further qualification in HR, Economics or related discipline is preferred
- At least 5-6 years multi-sector and/or multinational HR experience
- Independent in resolving labor relations, excellent knowledge and experience with labor law
- Familiarity with HR related tax and finance topics
- Ability to organize complex priorities and resolve problems
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills, building relationships, effective listening
- Intellectual curiosity, results orientation, inner confidence, self-awareness, empathy and adaptability
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Majority of judgment and personal resilience in dynamic and challenging environment
- Ethical behavior in line with J&J’s Credo values are required
- Fluent English and Romanian
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Excel)
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global pharmaceutical and healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic environment
- Senior position in a complex structure of an international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration and many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.