Medical Representative (Constanta Area)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Johnson & Johnson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Medical Representative (Constanta Area) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
The Consumer sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Medical Representative:
Region: Constanta Area
Full-time temporary contract (replacement during maternity leave)
The Medical Representative is accountable for increasing Rx/OTC/Consumer product knowledge to new and established physician and healthcare professional accounts to accomplish business objectives and greater market penetration and enhance company and brand equity.
As Medical Representative your tasks will be primarily to:
- Create a plan to achieve objectives through product education and servicing of multiple physician and healthcare professional accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Schedule appointments and make pre-planned product presentations to customers.
- Initiate contact and schedule appointments with potential new customers.
- Optimize the use of recourses & activities.
- Maintain and improve HCP list in area of responsibility.
- Acquire and maintain product and disease knowledge for dedicated J&J products.
- Follow up competition systematically and provide feedback.
- Prepare detailing reports and documents as required.
- Ensure the implementation of company's HCC policy, processes and rules.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Prior sales experience required (minimum of 2 - 3 years)
- Previous proved experience in OTC area is considered as a plus
- Acquired university degree from Faculty of Pharmacy, Medicine or Dentistry
- Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken), native level of Romanian
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Valid driving license
- High level of motivation and ethical approach in achieving business goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships in the assigned market
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive Janssen’s growth further
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits