HR Payroll Advisor with French (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs HR Payroll Advisor with French (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Human Resources Operations Centre is fulfilling more than 12,000 employee service requests monthly. We manage all aspects of Bombardier Transportation HR Services, as recruiting most of position in European portfolio, managing employee records and hiring documents, delivering global mobility services, implementing country training plans, functional global programs and e-learning modules and delivering monthly payroll and bonus reviews.
For our Human Resources Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will have to manage and process variable pay, pay changes, reporting and reconciliation, deductions, queries and special payments – as well as batch input, annual processes, year end, audit processes, interfaces and recoveries.
At all times you will be responsible to ensure customer satisfaction with the service delivered and maintaining confidence in the Shared Service Payroll process.
- Provide First Line Support for resolving payroll specific queries within defined SLAs, escalating to Payroll Specialists as necessary
- Act as the contact person to maintain existing third party interfaces i.e. 3rd party benefits providers, social security agencies etc.
- Validate payroll results for the defined employee groups/union contract region
- Provide coaching for colleagues on payroll related issues by ensure personal knowledge of payroll specific information is maintained and shared across team
- Identify and raise change requests through the appropriate internal channels to ensure ongoing policy and business process changes are reflected in the payroll solution.
- Proactively identify processing issues and areas for process improvement
- Propose and implement solutions to address issues or areas for improvement.
- Support Payroll Specialists who liaise with the 3rd party payroll provider on issues with and enhancements to the payroll solution
- Develop an effective working relationship with client group and related departments across the business to ensure a streamlined service is provided to the customer.
- Maintain relationships with business stakeholders in payroll processes (e.g. Finance/GL)
- Continually look at ways of improving process and procedures within the function to improve the level of support provided to the customer.
- Provide a timely and effective administration support service as required
- Ensure that all aspects of work are completed to SLA requirements
- Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements
- Ensure that escalations and requests on hold are progressed
- Take part in customer satisfaction reviews and projects
- Education: Bachelor Degree will represents an asset to the role
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level; Dutch preferred, but not mandatory
- Working experience: 3-5 years relevant experience
- Good general business understanding and customer management skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details required
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Experience of large scale HR systems, ERP or complex database maintenance
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organization. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!