Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Johnson & Johnson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Revenue Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
- Independent ownership of Revenue month-end closing activities for country in scope – revenue reserves calculation and booking, gross-to-net sales reconciliations
- Responsible for the accuracy of Revenue Ledger accounting entries and Reconciliations in accordancewith GAAP, Compliance, Internal Audit and SOX requirements;
- Daily check of sales vs. budget and sales interfaces reconciliation
- Supporting the senior accountant to bring improvements and standardization across EMEA
- Ensures an effective internal control framework around General Ledger, closing and financial reporting activities is maintained
- Manage ad hoc one-time requests from internal and external audit, participates in projects as/when required
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting focus. Meets all corporate and regional deadlines
- Bachelor degree
- Cca 1-2 year(s) working experience in financial area
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Basic accounting & good finance knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication and organization skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to work with people at different levels and in remote locations
- Team spirit, loyalty
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events