JAVA DEVELOPER - FINANCIAL MARKETS (CLUJ)
Java Development Engineer – Financial Markets
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.
Are you a talented development engineer looking to join a young and dynamic product team?
Do you have excellent organizational skills, quality consciousness and are you receptive to clients' needs?
Then you'll enjoy working within Ullink.
You will carry on your mission by using both your computer skills and your understanding of functional requirements, which include:
- Conceive and design our financial markets software products
- Implement, validate and test achievements
- Support team efforts by applying an Agile methodology
With the advantage of high-tech equipment (octa core Test Servers, quad core desktop PCs, dual display etc.) you will be able to:
- Use Java, OSGi (Apache Felix), IPojo-Dependency Injection framework, ORM, JUnits, Gradle, Eclipse for the backend side of our products
- Be a pioneer of the JDK8 products migration
- Build extensible, high-volume, highly reliable server applications
- Contribute to GUI integration which is developed in C#
- Evolve in technological areas such as: multi-threading, performance profiling
- Apply continuous integration and TDD
- Provide and receive constant technical feedback via code-reviews and pair programming
Our software development process is based on an array of integrated tools which ensures high quality of the products and deliveries: Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Sonar
Ullink guarantees the recognition and appreciation of your developer skills.
- Serious computer science (or related) academic qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Good understanding of the server components and concepts
- Capable of designing and developing new functionalities, as well as consistently supporting ongoing maintenance releases
- Familiar with OOP and/or functional programming (Haskell, Scala, Clojure) in an environment with challenging performance demands
- You are on the lookout for innovations that drive the technological community
- Team player with good communication skills, an excellent level of English as well as a good sense of humor
Position : permanent
Remuneration : according to your profile and added value