C# DEVELOPER (CLUJ)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ullink active
View all jobs C# DEVELOPER (CLUJ) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Are you a talented development engineer looking to join a young and dynamic product team?
Do you have excellent organizational skills, quality consciousness and are you receptive to clients’ needs?
Then you'll enjoy working within Ullink.
You will carry on your mission by using both your computer skills and your understanding of functional requirements, which include:
- Conceive and design our financial markets software products
- Implement, validate and test achievements
- Support team efforts by applying an Agile methodology
With the advantage of high-tech equipment (octa core Test Servers, quad core desktop PCs, dual display etc.) you will be able to:
- Use the C# and .NET framework, WPF, WinForms, DevExpress and Reactive Extensions to build graphical user interfaces in C# for our products
- Be a pioneer of the .NET4.5 and WPF products migration
- Build extensible, high-volume desktop applications
- Evolve in technological areas such as: multi-threading, performance profiling
- Apply continuous integration and TDD
Our software development process is supported by an array of integrated tools which ensures high quality of the products and deliveries: Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Sonar
Ullink guarantees the recognition and appreciation of your developer skills.
- Serious computer science (or related) academic qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in C# development
- Good understanding of the server and/or client components
- Design skills, user experience focused, business oriented
- Familiar with OOP and/or functional programming (Haskell, F#, Scala, Clojure) in an environment with challenging performance demands
- You are on the lookout for innovations that drive the technological community
- Team player with good communication skills, an excellent level of English as well as a good sense of humor
- An experience working in an Agile environment would be a plus.
Position : permanent
Remuneration : according to your profile and added value