IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (CLUJ)
Within the IS service, you will working closely with our experienced IT System Administrator. We are offering you the chance to be actively involved in supporting, administration, preventive maintenance, incident management and monitoring the systems operated by the company in the Cluj office.
Main missions will be:
- Manage users’ accounts and groups (Active Directory, Google Apps for Business)
- Maintain a proper IT hardware inventory with our asset management tool
- Install, configure & support end user workstations (Windows machine)
- Maintain our Windows standard images & security tools (ESET, Ivanti)
- Offer support to the global IS team is delivering and maintaining Ullink's infrastructure
- Offer support in centralizing and managing the Cluj IT equipment stock and requests in coordination with the IT manager and local IT System Administrator
- Offer IT support assistant on local production/uat infrastructure (VMWare, internet/proxy, Shoretel, zoom video system etc) under the supervision and guidance of the System Administrators lead
- Graduates of an IT related university
- Up to three years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system (7,10)
- Good knowledge of IT hardware components.
- Basic knowledge in scripting and Vmware, DNS, DHCP services. Active directory administration is a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal communication
We are looking for people with a real passion for technology and strong sense of customer service.
You are willing to further develop your experience in an international company, joins us !
Position: full time
Salary: according to your profile
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney