JR. GENERAL LEDGER - APAC REGION (CLUJ)
Working as part of the corporate finance accounting team, the Jr. General Ledger will be responsible for the timely and accurate monthly closing of few business units in Asia Pacific. Reporting to the Head of Accounting, the Jr. Accountant will be responsible to ensure general ledger integrity and balance sheet accuracy.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for general ledger transactions, financial analysis, fixed assets, accruals, prepayments, through working closely with counterparts in Cluj, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
- Participates in month-end and year-end closing. Responsible for monthly income statement analysis and balance sheet reconciliations, ensure accuracy of the general ledger etc.
- Ensure all intercompany transactions, bank accounts, accounts payable, accounts receivable are reconciled to the general ledger
- Assists in improving systems, procedures and reporting
- Assists in the year-end audit process and liaises with the audit firms
- Cooperates closely with Tax and Finance Business Partners
- Contributes in ad hoc projects and efficiency improvements
- Reports to the Head of Accounting team based in Cluj
- University degree in Accounting/Finance is required
- 1-2 years of professional experience in an accounting or finance role in an international company with exposure to multiple currencies
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is an asset
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good PC skills (Excel) are required.
- Proactive, team oriented, deadline oriented, resilient
Position: permanent, full-time
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Salary: according to your profile
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.