Partner Support Specialist with French skills (#3017330)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Partner First Portal is HPs Channel Partner extranet and electronic mail system. It facilitates over 90% of all Channel Partner communication and is the gateway that provides partners with access to privileged information and internal HP systems.
The Partner Enablement team manages the applications within the HP Partner First Portal ecosystem and all the processes that enable HP (Global, EMEA and Local) stakeholders to achieve their business objectives.
HP Partner First Portal’s One-Stop-Shop approach provides channel partners with fast and direct access to the information and tools they require to conduct business with HP. HP Partner First Portal makes our partners more competitive, while enabling HP Partner Business Managers to spend more time on business development activities.
The Partner Enablement team looks after a number of processes related to the Partner First Portal like offering first level support to EMEA Channel Partners. Our goal is to offer relevant information to HP’s Channel Partners so their experience in dealing with our tools and processes is seamless and helps them easily conduct business with HP.
Results and Main Responsibilities:
Partner Support responsibilities
Ensure 90% of support cases raised by HP Partners are resolved in 2 business days by:
- Act as the front-end focal point for EMEA HP partner inquiries via web, email or telephone
- Provide tools and program support to partners and HP on behalf of the partner in the agreed SLA.
- Own responsibility of analyzing, understanding, interpreting the Partner’s support requests.
- Provide complete and correct answer to all cases while using the appropriate business language
- Provide immediate solutions to partners on the very first contact whenever possible
Ensure 95% of partner’s rate their experience with support as satisfactory by:
- Ensure tool expertise and process knowledge in order to be able to complete moderately to complex assignments
- Use a large variety of tools to capture the needed information to identify technical issues or data flow gaps to provide high level of support to the partners
- Proactively escalate any issue identified in the supported tools.
- Create support documentation and maintain with updated information for all tools & processes covered.
- Act as an interface between IT/L2 support and end-users( partners)
- Coordinate partner complaint escalation process and serve as a focal point for contact and resolution
- Collaborate with tool deployment teams and perform testing for new releases
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in English and French, any other foreign language comes as a plus
- Work with competing priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment
- Ability to manage and organize own time, be detail oriented and deliver consistently on schedule
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of CRM tools like: Microsoft Dynamics , Salesforce.com, Oracle-Siebel would be a plus
- Strong Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel, HTML editorial (FrontPage, SharePoint designer) knowledge or other HTML editors