SAP FI/CO Consultant - IT CE TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs SAP FI/CO Consultant - IT CE TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As SAP FI/CO expert with experience in implementing SAP related projects you will be assigned to challenging projects supporting our business colleagues achieving their goals. You will work closely to the business and must demonstrate very good business process know-how, SAP customizing and professional attitude. As a SAP FI/CO consultant you will be involved in:
* SAP greenfield projects
* Customizing the respective module according to new legal/group requirements;
* Worldwide support for specific applications; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
* At least 2 years working experience as consultant on SAP FI/CO module
* University degree in relevant field (i.e. Finance, Economy, Business Administration)
* Good overview of SAP FI module and business processes
* Experience working in international teams
* Motivation to learn new processes
* Advanced English language skills
* German language is a plus
* SAP ABAP programming is a plus
* Expertise on ECC 6.0 and /or or other SAP modules
* Expertise as key user is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.