SAP Consultant Sales & Distribution - IT CE TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in one of our main IT areas - SAP Consultancy, IT Infrastructure, Applications Development and Support? Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you! With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, systems and tools. As SAP SD consultant you will be assigned to consultancy task supporting our business colleagues achieving their goals (support activities and project work as well). You will work closely to the business and must demonstrate very good business process know-how, SAP customizing know-how and professional attitude. As a SAP consultant you will be involved in:
* Support Analysis of business requirements and process changes (E.g. Sales and customs department)
* Leading and participation of local and global projects as well as project implementations and rollouts
* Support of the business departments / user in the described SAP modules
* Participation in Upgrades and Release changes of the SAP Systems (e.g. Hana, GTS)
* Programming of program solutions
* Analysis of incidents and clearance of the root causes
* Assurance that documentations and programming guidelines will be followed
* Assurance of quality standards regarding our quality concept
* Execution of Key-User Trainings
* Creation of program specifications and developments of solutions based on SAP standard A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
* At least 2 years experience in SAP as consultant/expert on SD processes
* Good overview of the business processes
* Experience in concept and project work of international projects
* Advanced English and German language skills
* Advance programming skills in SAP ABAP (i.e. user exits, OOP, Smartforms)
* Foreign Trade, Invoicing, GTS Export, Aftermarket are an advantage
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.