Senior Java Developer
Do you write fast, clean, beautiful code? Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies and staying current with industry best-practices and trends? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users?
If you are searching for a job in programming know that Berg Software is looking for talented software engineers to join our growing team in Timisoara. Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business.
We offer you the opportunity to become a member of our customer’s multinational team, and work for its global computer storage and data management company.
As part of the Professional Services group, the overall focus of our team is on competitive solutions to customer requirements, supportability, technology advances and product quality.
We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career, a stimulating working place, an experienced team and a lot of friends!
• Very good knowledge in object-oriented programming languages, especially Java
• Expertise of relational databases, especially MySQL
• Experience with J2EE web frameworks, such as Apache Wicket
• Knowledge of the development tools Net Beans and Maven
• Experience in creating Web services, as well as in the analysis and specification of customer requirements
• Professional handling of customers
• English spoken and written
• Very good communication skills
• Independent, careful and systematic work and a high degree of self-responsibility
• Experience in payment card industry, in particular Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) and Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), are an advantage
• Experience in the support environment is desirable
• German - basic knowledge
• Implementation of software development work in coordination with management / product manager PCI portals
• Contact person for line / product manager PCI and customers (acquirer and their dealers)
• Development and implementation of professional software development processes
• Support for 2nd and 3rd level for acquirers and their dealers in the context of PCI portals as well as adjacent areas such as ASV
• Planning as well as the preparation and execution of software development projects related to the PCI security standards of the credit card industry
• Experience in solving complex problems
• Experience in customer communication
• University degree in a relevant field
• Continuous learning through training and certifications;
• Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
• Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
• Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
• Great location with relaxing areas;
• Meal tickets and transport discounts;
• Annual teambuilding and parties;
• Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.
You can discover our latest openings and apply via Berg Software website.